Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Starting with the basics

As I mentioned in my first post, I am officially swallowing my pride and seeking help in clothing myself. Hopefully this journey of self-discovery helps me find things that work for my body shape and allows me to confidently carry a style that does good things to my impression on others.


I am a follower of trends. I do this because I feel good knowing I am partially in the loop of the fashion jungle. Really though, it's time to step off the pedestal and drop my preconceived notion that I understand fashion. Watching countless episodes of What Not to Wear and reading Flare magazine doesn't give me any credibility when I have not transferred any of that for my own sake. My first step? Consulting Fashion for Dummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment